How to Use the Hoof Wraps Brand Equine Hoof Bandage
If you want to learn the how’s and why’s of applying the equine hoof bandage, we have a step by step guide and a video for you!
Step by Step to Using the Equine Hoof Bandage
- Place the pad in the center of the bandage. OR secure with Tack Wrap or similar flex wrap if desired)
- Start with tab 1 (lower left) on back of hoof
- Secure tab 2 (lower right) to tab 1
- Secure tab 3 (front left) to tab 1
- Secure tab 4 (front right) to tabs 3 and 2
- Pull front tab 5 to back and secure
- Pull back tab 6 to front and secure
- Check bandage as needed
Benefits of Using the Equine Hoof Bandage
The bandage can be safely used for common hoof care such as abscesses, thrush and for hoof bruises or shoe loss.
Tips When Using the Equine Hoof Bandage:
Check out the full video:
- Clean hoof thoroughly
- Optional: Apply treatment (if needed).